15.5.10

"The Prize" to be exhibited at the 24th Annual Culture and Agriculture Exhibition

Perhaps the last time anyone can lay eyes on this sexy sexy beast will be at the 24th Annual Culture and Agriculture Exhibition at New Visions Gallery!

Yes, getting into a juried show! Special thanks to a Rachel De Urioste, not only an amazing fellow artist, but kind enough to frame this beast in preparation for the possibility and now reality.

Sad though, I'm so damn good with oil based inks, wish I had a chance to work with them again...before I get into grad school. Oh well, that's a year and half off...plenty of time to find myself an acid bath.

1 comment:

  1. Heather
    I was at the Marshfield Clinic today and as always stopped in the gallery. It has been a long time since I found something I must Have. The "Prize" is fantastic, but It is so large and my walls are covered with Lithograps. I guess it is time to start rotating my "stock". Back to the clinic to tomorrow to bring the old sow home I am praying she is still there.

    In Love (with the Prize)
    Sincerely,
    Rosemary C Johnson(rcj1980aa@charter.net)

    ReplyDelete